JOBS AT JVS CHRISTMAS LIGHTING:
This is a GREAT opportunity for someone who would like to give outdoor work a try while working with a stable, locally-owned lighting company.
We are currently hiring:
- Christmas Light Installers
- Crew Foreman
- Dispatchers/Client Service Reps
- Warehouse Staff
Why work for JVS Christmas Lighting?
- We pay weekly on Fridays and always on time.
- The harder you work the more you make!
- Our management team is friendly. You will work directly with the owner, our operations manager, and
- We care about you and we want you to be successful.
- We will train you!
- We have work during the Holidays!
Our company is growing with new clients every year. There is a lot of opportunity to move up if you learn new skills, provide great quality and work hard!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are listed below, though other duties may be assigned:
- Install and maintain Christmas lights with focus on attention to detail.
- Follow verbal and written instructions in English.
- Work frequently and for long periods of time on ladders.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Respond promptly to client needs, for both guests and employees.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Be consistently at work and on time
- Observe safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials properly.
APPLY TO POSITION
Please fill the application email form to the right or download our PDF application and fill the application. please return via email as an attachment or via mail to JVS Christmas Lighting, 15 Charles Street, Westwood, NJ 07675.
Job Type: Seasonal with opportunity for full-time employment
Salary: Christmas light installers can average $15-$18 +/hr with commission. Crew foremen can average $18- $20+/hr with commission.